Thursday, September 6, 2007

Music + Fashion


Dayna seems to be right when she said the other week I had a few more posts in me when I had preemtively decided to retire from iUTDWD?

For those that know about Urban Outfitters .. like, one of the coolest shops ever that I got introduced to in London (a shout out to the Covent Garden and Oxford Circus stores!). I get their weekly mailouts so I can pout about all the stuff that I can't buy because they don't do international shipping.. and last night they sent one out about an interactive feature that they are doing on Modular. I came into work this morning and clicked the link and then walked off for a meeting and hearing the likes of NYPC and Muscles on the office stereo and thinking "wow, I'm suprised the new guy is playing this sort of music!" not realising that the wesbite had streaming.


One of the coloured cubes on the page is a download, which I thought would be most of the songs that are playing through the stream, but its actually a remix of NYPC 'Ice Cream' and Muscles' 'Ice Cream'.
Modular - "Australia's most notable aural export since Men At Work"

No comments: