Monday, September 3, 2007

Unruly Times

Admittedly I haven't been the best with keeping up with whatever parties are going around town. Not wanting to know what I have to miss out on? Just plain uninterested? Perhaps. But my ears pricked up when I caught wind that Scottie B (the OG of Bmore Club) is playing in Sydney this week, so I thought I'd have a dig around.

Theres this Top Billin Jumpoff Mix posted by Discobelle the other week, which kind of lead me to the Top Billin' Site with charts, photos, downloadable mixes and recommendations from the likes of Bird, Sinden and Titts. But thats a pseudo digression.

Scottie B is playing on Friday at T2 in Taylor Square, which is almost as crazy as Mehdi playing at Arq. Is the afterparty at Manacle? (if you had a look at that link, you'd get clue'd). Supported by Purple Punch Crew, Non Ferrous and RoShamBo guys - Moriarty and Spruce. Happy APEC long weekend!

No comments: