Friday, August 17, 2007

Lyke The Fabryk In Yo Pants



With previous news that S.I.L.K had disbanded.. they've come back stronger and greater as S.Y.L.K - Go to their MySpace page and listen to their SYLK Rap (Produced by Spruce Lee) that was played on FBi on Tuesday night!

Speaking of FBi.. a massive WASSSUUPP to Shantan and his Stolen Records Show for winning Best Radio Show at the Rhino Urban Music Awards that was on earlier this week. I remember him offering up first born children if he won? I dunno about babies.. but I'm going to hold him up to this: "I promise free cake for everybody if I win!"

I've been listening to a lot of new (to me!) stuff this week.. like Bloc Party's 'A Weekend in the City' album, Common - 'Finding Forever', MIA - 'Kala', Calvin Harris - 'I Created Disco' and Mutya Bueno - 'Real Girl' (shuddup)... but everyone loves a mixtape. Get the lastest from Roxy Cottontail direct from NYC

Roxy Cottontail - Totally Dudette Summer Mix

$m,moneyz

1 comment:

Dave Rinehart said...

Man, that Roxy Cottontail mix is the WORST!!! Have you listened to it? Starts off promising but just starts flogging old rap tunes one after another for the remaining 30 minutes. The relentless self-promotion almost seems like a joke...Oxy sux as a DJ, fo sho