Friday, July 27, 2007

gwrywgydiwr

Thats not jibberish.. its actually the Welsh word for homosexual. I wouldnt even know where to start to even try and pronounce it.


My musical tastes have been in a somewhat state of disarray.. with not having easily accessible internet outside of the work (which has turned out to be a good thing, I feel!), listening to the timewarp that is my iPod, having the office radio tuned to WSFM (Good Times, Great Classics) and an assortment of Best Of.. albums that are being played off other people's computers (Fleetwood Mac seems to be the popular one recently).

All this kinda led me to seek out old RnB. Yeah, it makes total sense. I got some Praz + ODB with Ghetto Superstar and Biggie with Mo Money Mo Problems. Kit reminded me about some Toni Braxton and
96.1 gave me some Usher.

Brandy ft. Monica - The Boy is Mine

This one was played the other week when I was lined up at
Academy in the Ladies' Lounge in the Candy Bar (All you can drink cocktails for all of $10) waiting for our gin appletinis. I heard that the DJ that night usually plays at the Kingo. He was pretty great.

No comments: